Stocking Fillers for Yarn Lovers!
If you are looking for last minute ideas for stocking fillers for knitters than you've come to the right place, here are just some of the things we'd love to find under our Christmas tree this year!
- Stitch Markers - we love these cute colourful baubles by Fripperies & Bibelots as they have a clasp so are great for crocheters as well as knitters.
- Neko Cable Needles are designed to make light work of doing cables!
- Kinki Amibari Asymmetric Circular Needles are a must for any sock knitter!
- Knit Pro Zings come in straight knitting needles, double point needles and circular needles, each size is uniquely coloured and they're a dream to knit with!
- No knitter should be without a Grellow & Gray – Sirka® Counter, you can track three separate counts at the same time!
Lazadas Blocking Wires are ideal for blocking shawls.
- Use Soak to care for your hand knits, great too for wet blocking.
- Finish off all your hat with a pom pom! Clover Pom Pom Makers come in four different sizes.
- Any knitter that's dropped a stitch will know that sinking feeling, you'll find one of these Stitch Safe Crochet Hooks from Fripperies & Bibelots very handy!
Just a reminder that Friday 18th December will be the last posting date for pre-Christmas deliveries here in the UK.
Wishing you a Merry Knitmas!
About the Author
Rachel Owen is the owner of Tangled Yarn. As a mother to two teenagers life is never dull! When she's not knitting can be found wandering the Pennines with her faithful cocker spaniel Bailee. Her favourite colour is blue or is it green? And she could sink a ship with the amount of tea she drinks!