Cocoknits' Project Portfolio is the stylish way to organise and carry knitting patterns, project books, yarn magazines, creative journals and notebooks, tablet/iPad, loose-leaf papers, mobile phone... everything needed for a creative life on the move.
The durable Project Portfolio is made from washable kraft-paper fabric, closed securely with flat elastic. There are also four lengths of elastic secures on the spine, which holds up to four magazines, books or journals. Three interior pockets store devices, papers, writing equipment and spare wires for circular needles.
In addition to the standard elastic closure and interior secures, the Portfolio also comes with elastic bands in three additional colours.
Washing the Portfolio will soften the material creating a worn-look similar to leather.
- Made of washable Kraft paper fabric
- Held closed with elastic
- 3 interior pockets:
- inside front cover – horizontal for patterns, papers, brochures
- inside back cover – vertical for iPad/tablet, any papers
- inside back cover – horizontal for phone, pens, pencils, other small items
- Spine elastic secures up to 4 magazines/books/journals
- Flat elastic band holds the portfolio closed
- All elastics can be customized
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure
- Dimensions: H 12" (30.5cm) x W 9" (23cm) x D .75" (2cm)
Contents featured in images are not included