My Knitting Notes from Laine
Sorry this item is out of stock.
My Knitting Notes is from the creators of the much loved Laine Magazine. This journal helps to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way.
- space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages),
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches
- a knitting needle sizes and conversions table
- the most common abbreviations
The journal has 156 uncoated pages in high-quality paper + 4 cover pages, a woven hardcover and a ribbon page marker.
This would make a great gift for a knitter!