Hide & Hammer's iconic roll-top bag is where it all began and is their all-time bestseller, loved by knitters and maker's worldwide!
This versatile project bag offers knitters the perfect solution when out and about or simply to store your latest knitting project in. It's big enough for a sweater's worth of yarn, as well as having internal pockets for keeping your much-needed notions close at hand. A clever design with an adjustable leather handle on the top makes it easy to attach to belts, the arm of your chair or slip your arm through when knitting on the go!
Made in England, Hide & Hammer is a small artisan business owned and run by Nu Shearman. All their bags are made to the highest standard using the best materials sourced in the UK. The leather strap is beautifully embossed with Tangled Yarn's logo as well Hide & Hammer's.
- Removable straps for easy washing
- Roll-top for more storage
- Handle for knitting on the go
- English made canvas
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an A5 pattern pocket)
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment
Approximate Dimensions: depth – 5.5” (14cm). width – 9.5” (24cm), height (open) – 17” (43cm), height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately. Strap Length 14”