Pre-order your Jardin Pullover Kit now. Delivery will be mid to late November.
Jardin pullover is the result of a creative collaboration between British designer Florence Spurling and Michelle at Kokon Yarn. It's a true celebration of their mutual love of flowers and textiles.
This botanical-inspired design combines different weights and textures of yarn with the intarsia knitting method, resulting in an artistic effect in which the organic flower motifs appear to be floating from the surface. Knitted flat and in pieces, the simple drop sleeve silhouette of Jardin allows the creative fabric to take centre stage.
The Jardin Pullover Kit is available to pre-order in two different colourways and in sizes 36" through to 68" please make your selection from the dropdown menu.
- 90 (100, 110, 120, 130) (140, 150, 160, 170)cm / 36 (40, 44, 48, 52) (56, 60, 64, 68)”
- To fit bust size 70 (80, 90, 100, 110) (120, 130, 140, 150)cm / 28 (32, 36, 40, 44) (48, 52, 56, 60)”
Worn with 15-20cm / 6-8” of positive ease.
Sample shown in 100cm / 40” with approximately 15cm / 6” of positive ease.
To achieve the same look as in the sample, choose a similar amount of positive ease. If between sizes, choose the next larger size for a looser fit, or a smaller size for a closer fit.
Each kit contains enough yarn to complete your project and includes:
- Main Colour (MC) KOKON Hand Painted Kidsilk Mohair (72% Mohair, 28% Silk - 210m/229yds per 25g skein)
- Contrast Colour 1 (CC1) KOKON Merino Linen (90% Merino, 10% Linen - 360m/394yds per 100g skein) - held double throughout
- Contrast Colour 2&3 (CC2&CC3) KOKON Yarn Chunky Mohair (78% Mohair, 13% Wool, 9% Nylon - 100m/109yds per 50g skein)
- Contrast Colour 3 (CC4) KOKON Yarn Slubby Mohair (78% Mohair, 13% Wool, 9% Nylon - 100m/109yds per 50g skein)
Please note the pattern is not included and can be purchase separately on Ravelry or from Florence's own website Florence Spurling Studio.