Sorry this item is out of stock.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Be to inspire to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue Six of Laine Magazine
- 12 patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant
- an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík