Named after the Norwegian word for "happiness", LYKKE Crafts combine high-quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles.
Made of strong birch wood, the LYKKE needles are very smooth and light. With their warm character, the needles are easy on the hands and the eyes - a true pleasure to work with.
All LYKKE needles have both metric and US sizes etched on the needles to ensure long-term readability.
Tangled Yarn stock LYKKE Fixed Circular Needles in 30cm / 12", 40cm / 16", 60cm / 24", 80cm / 32" and 100cm / 40"
- 30cm / 12" available in 2mm - 5.5mm - tip size 5cm / 2"
- 40cm / 16" available in 2mm - 8mm - tip size 7cm / 2.75"
- 60cm / 24" available in 2mm - 8mm - tip size 10cm / 3.75"
- 80cm / 32" available in 2mm - 12mm - tip size 10cm / 3.75"
- 100cm / 40" available in 2mm - 12mm - tip size 10cm / 3.75"
All LYKKE needles are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects.