Laine Magazine - Spring/Summer 2017
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Be to inspire to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 includes:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed & illustrated
- instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- a long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- a Q&A with Felicia Lo
- a story about Tukuwool
- a story about Biches & Bûches
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Designs from: Andrea Mowry, Isabell Kraemer, ANKESTRiCK, Caitlin Hunter, Susanne Sommer, Lesley-Anne Robinson, Jessica Gore, Biches & Bûches, Anna Johanna, Renate Yerkes and Jonna Hietala.