Toft Aran is a luxurious yarn for both knitting and crochet. It is spun in Yorkshire from the finest fleeces and is super soft. This wonderful Aran weight yarn comes in Toft's signature natural colour palette. It knits and crochets easily to produce wonderfully warm and sweaters, accessories and toys. An ideal yarn for the colder wintery months!
Yarn Weight: Aran
Fibre: 100% Wool
Length: 115m (125yds) - 100g ball
Needle Size: 4.5mm - 10mm (US 7-10)
Toft Aran offers a versatile gauge.
- 18 sts & 24 rows to 10cm - 4.5mm
- 16 sts & 22 rows to 10cm - 5mm
- 16 sts & 21 rows to 10cm - 5.5mm
- 15 sts & 20 rows to 10cm - 6mm
- 14 sts & 18 rows to 10cm - 6.5mm
- 11 sts & 15 rows to 10cm - 10mm