Rosy Green Wool Heb Merino Fine
ROSY GREEN WOOL - HEB MERINO FINE
80% MERINO WOOL, 20% HEBRIDEAN WOOL
FINGERING WEIGHT (4PLY) - 50G / 200M (218 YDS)
NEEDLE SIZE: 2.5 - 3MM (US 1.5 - 2.5)
28 STS & 40 ROWS =10CM
Heb Merino Fine has a cool appearance due to the grey coloured wool of the Hebridean sheep. It has an mélange texture which is simple beautiful. It's suitable for knitting patterns that require a 4ply knitting yarn.
With the purchase of this wool you contribute directly to the protection of species. A soft 100% organic mélange yarn which comes undyed and in six dyed colours, would be beautiful combined and used together in Fair Isle.
- made from 80% finest Merino and 20% of the rare Hebridean wool
- a rarity, only available in a very small amount per year – each skein is individually numbered
- including a donation of € 0.50 of each skein we sell to the Rare Breeds Survival Trust for the protection of endangered sheep breeds
- in 7 beautiful colours, nice to combine
- guaranteed good for environment, sheep, and humans – organic-certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- produced by a small spinning mill and dyer in England, with wool from Patagonia and England
Rosy Green Wool Heb Merino Fine has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 15 reviews.