Knitting Brioche Lace by Nancy Marchant
Sorry this item is out of stock.
Discover the world of brioche lace knitting with world-renowned brioche knitting expert, Nancy Marchant, takes this stitch to another level by introducing you to the exciting world of two-colour brioche lace with charts and clear explanations, a stitch dictionary of brioche lace stitches, and exquisite scarf and cowl projects.
Knitting Brioche Lace is the perfect book for the experienced brioche knitter who is looking for new techniques that yield spectacular lacy results!
- nine stunning designs beautifully photographed by Alexandra Feo
- all the stitch patterns and projects have written instructions as well as charts
- a general introduction to brioche knitting and an explanation of the symbols and abbreviations.
- two methods described in creating lace eyelets in brioche knitting; the yarn over method and the release purl method.
- 30+ new stitch patterns for both methods.
- 228 pages