Pre-order your copy the winter issue of Laine Magazine now! It goes officially on sale December 11th, and we will post out your copy to arrive just after this date. Please note that if you are ordering with other items, everything will be held together and sent out in one delivery.
Laine took a pause publishing their highly acclaimed magazine to focus on other aspects of their business, but they are back with their Winter 2020 issue, Rooted which is all about beauty and grace.
This issue has had a little bit of a refresh since the magazine first went to press four years ago. It's a true celebration of the journey this small team has made.
This beautiful publication includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section