Laine Magazine Issue 8 [PRE-ORDER]
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Be to inspire to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
This is a pre-order for Laine 8; the launch date is May 31st. (see pre-order information below)
Issue Eight of Laine Magazine
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Pre-order information - Laine 8 will be shipped on Thursday 30th May, should you order other items with your magazine these will be shipped at the same time. If you want other items such as yarn urgently it's best to place two orders.