Rosy Green Wool Manx Merino Fine
Sorry this item is out of stock.
ROSY GREEN WOOL - MANX MERINO FINE
Manx Merino Fine has a warm appearance due to the beige-caramel coloured wool of the Manx Loaghtan sheep. Its mélange texture is subtle. It's suitable for knitting patterns that require a 4ply knitting yarn.
With the purchase of this wool you contribute directly to the protection of species. A soft 100% organic mélange yarn which comes undyed and in seven dyed colours, would be beautiful combined and used together in Fair Isle.
- made from 72% finest Merino and 28% of the rare Manx Loaghtan wool
- a rarity, only available in a very small amount per year – each skein is individually numbered
- including a donation of € 0.50 of each skein we sell to the Rare Breeds Survival Trust for the protection of endangered sheep breeds
- in 8 beautiful colours, nice to combine
- guaranteed good for environment, sheep, and humans – organic-certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- produced by a small spinning mill and dyer in England, with wool from Patagonia and England