Pre-order your copy of Shetland Wool Adventures Vol. 02 now! It goes officially on sale on May 31st, and we will post your copy to arrive just after this date. Please note that everything will be held together and sent out in one delivery if you are ordering with other items.
We are excited to introduce the second volume of Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, a celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland. Beautifully designed, presented and printed in the UK, the Journal features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal Vol. 02 includes:
- 164 pages
- 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and
- illustrated Lorna Reid
- an interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
- 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
- Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
- 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
- seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
- book reviews by Hayley Anderton
- an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.