Strange Brew by Tin Can Knits
Sorry this item is out of stock.
Strange Brew: a colourwork knitting adventure by Alexa Ludeman and Emily Wessel
Whether you are casting on one of the 8 sweater designs or using the recipe pattern to create a colourful yoke sweater of your own, it's an adventure either way! Come along with us as we play with colour and pattern, creating beautiful sweaters and accessories. In order to add yet another element of adventure, we went to amazing Iceland to photograph all of the pieces in this book. Join us as we take a trip full of colourwork fun and Icelandic adventure!
Easy-to-use recipe patterns make creating your own unique yoke sweater a pleasure and 12 playful designs make it easy to get started!
Strange Brew Features:
- 2 recipe patterns, 8 sweater patterns, 4 accessories
- Fabulous baby-to-big size range (newborn to 4XL)
- Each print book includes a download code for the ebook
- Clearly written, professionally edited, and tested patterns
- Inspiring photography of all the knits in beautiful Iceland
Strange Brew by Tin Can Knits has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 19 reviews.