Cleverly manage your day by day – spend more time knitting!
This weekly paper planner for knitters will help you organize your life, everyday tasks and craft projects.
This lovely planner for 2021 is thread-bound, so it will lie completely flat when opened, it's vinyl-coated so is extra durable! There's a handy fuschia pink elastic to keep your planners closed when not in use and two ribbon bookmarks to mark those important pages.
Altogether there are 240 pages that include 34 pages to keep track of your knitting ideas, projects, yarn purchases, wish list and more! As well as 58 pages for individual notes, with lined pages, 5mm graph paper and dot-grid.
- Measurements and conversions (metric/imperial)
- Ruler and needle size table (US/metric) in the endpapers
- Monthly overview for 2020 and 2021 (3 months per page)
The 2021 calendar includes:
- One week on 2 pages, including to-do list, goals, knitting inspiration and outlook to upcoming weeks
- Public Holidays of the USA, Canada and the UK
- Starting the first week of 2021, ending first week 2022
- Yearly and life goals
- Quarterly planning tools and daily tracking tools
- 4 weekly planner pages for recurring events (or school)
- Weekly Time Management by weekview.com
- Minimalistic functional layout – perfect for your own decorating ideas.
- Endpaper artwork and design by Julie Levesque.
The Strickplaner will also include a brand new pattern by Martina Behm!
- 12x18 cm ( 4.8 x 7.2 inches – a little smaller than A5).
- 90 g per m² high quality writing paper (FSC certified)