Laine Magazine - Autumn/Winter 2016
Sorry this item is out of stock.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Be to inspire to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 1 features:
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- Long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- Interview with Helga Isager
- Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- Travel guide to Lisbon