Give your wellington boots the festival make-over with these smart welly toppers from designer Erika Knight. We have one kit to give away worth £19.99, it includes two skeins of yarn from Erika Knight’s Yarn Collection; fur wool and maxi wool in the sophisticated colourway flax. A postcard pattern is also included with full instructions on how to make your Furry Welly Toppers. They are a quick easy knit, so you’ll be flying the flag for British sheep in no time. All Erika’s yarns are part of the British Countryside & HRH Prince Charles’ Campaign for Wool, they also carry the prestigious British Woolmark.
So whether you’re heading out to one of many festivals that are coming up over the next few months or just walking the dog, there is no better way to turn your wellies into festival chic!
To win the Furry Welly Toppers Kit, leave a comment here on our blog (you will be asked to enter your email address; this will not be published, but will be needed to contact the winner). You can also increase your chances of winning my tweeting a link to our blog followed by #knitting on Twitter or like our Facebook page and leave a comment. This will give you three entries into our draw. The winner will be selected at random and announced here on 16th May.
Use the share buttons to share with your friends and family.
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to three entries per person please, one via our blog, Twitter and Facebook.
- More than three entries as mentioned above will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 2nd May until 16th May.
- Tangled Yarn is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Yah we have a winner!
Congratulations to Alicia Ryan, I will be in touch shortly.
Thank you to everyone who took part and left a comment. I will be announcing another competition in the next week or so, keeping checking back!